This extension lets you keep all the tabs you have open in a set so that you can open them all again later, even on another device, if you have synchronisation enabled in Google Chrome.
A simple list shows when each set of tabs (a "tabset") was created, and how many tabs there are in each set.
Permissions required are so that the title of each tab can be retrieved. This extension does not, and will not, read the contents of your web pages.
The extension is available in the Chrome Web Store here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tabsets/ifohmndbcefggppiblfofpbkmdfmeing
- Sort tabsets by name or creation time.
- Save tabsets with local date and time of creation.
- Allows the reordering of tabs within each tabset.
- Shows errors if they occur when saving to Chrome synchronised storage. Errors that occur when saving will not affect already saved tabsets.
- Improved layout of delete buttons for tabs within tabsets.
- Fixed the missing tabset import button.
- The rename tabset prompt defaults to the current tabset name.
- You can now rename tabsets.
- You can now remove individual tabs from a tabset with the delete button beside each tab.
- You can now add the current tab to an existing tabset with the plus button beside a tabset.
- Expand icon changed in preparation for using the plus icon to add a tab to a tabset.
- Basic support added for exporting and importing tabsets via their JSON representation. Being text, it can be copied and pasted in many places where a file might not be suitable.
- UI changes to make it more obvious that a tabset can be expanded, and made the name of the tabset the link to open all the tabs in that tabset. Also made delete an image so it's more compact/neater.
- Bug fix for event tracking.
- If the only open tab is a new tab, it'll be closed when you open a tabset. This makes opening a new window, and then a tabset feel more dedicated to the tabset.
- Make it clearer that the tabsets can be clicked to expand the tabs in them, which allows individual tabs to be opened.
- Version shown in the heading
- Code improvements and usage tracking
- Better storage method allows far more tabsets to be saved.
- New UI and icon to make it stand out a little better.